Custom field support
The headline for this release is custom fields are now supported. The fields are enabled by default and usable for both new task submissions and editing existing tasks. I’ve also enabled the ETA field to be a drop-down list.
Filtered trees for project selection
Project selection for the new task wizard and new query wizard now use the more elegant filtered trees provided by the Mylyn project.
The new pages should feel much faster than the old ones since reviewing them has uncovered some unfounded assumptions which were costly performance-wise.
I’ve also taken care of a few minor annoyances:
- Replying to comments now properly quotes the origin, instead of (null);
- It is now possible to attach more than one screenshot, and the user-submited names are respected;
- Mantis installations with more exotic access threshold values don’t cause task retrieval failures;
- Repository configuration updates now have a more predictable progress rate;
- Bundle dependencies are now more carefully set, to assist integrators.