It’s been a long time since I’ve pushed a release of the Mantis connector for Eclipse. I’m happy to say that I’ve gathered some fixes and a new release is now out.
This was mostly prompted by the MantisBT 2.0 release, which needed a small change in the plug-in to work as intended.
The full list of changes is below
- Consider all versions older than 2.0 as valid
- Add support for MantisBT 2.0
- Add support for MantisBT version 2.0
- Current version 3.10.1 cannot be installed with Eclipse Mars (4.5) Build id: 20150621-1200
- Remove references to JBoss Tools from the update site
- Investigate implementing new repository validation API for Mylyn >= 3.11
Another issue worth mentioning is that starting with this release you’ll see this warning dialog before completing the installation
Since I am no longer able to use a code signing certificate the plug-ins are not signed anymore. But that will not impact your experience besides this dialog.